Thursday 1 July 2010

Another One To Leave






 Rob Lowe isn't the only one leaving, just a day or two ago, the news of Emily Vancamp leaving ABC's Brothers and Sisters have spread fast around the internet.


She'll be in two or three episodes of the 5th season starting this fall.
Emily herself says to the TVGuide; "I really feel like Rebecca has run her course, I've been doing this for a very long time and other opportunities have presented themselves that I haven't been able to do. I've had such an amazing four years on the show and I felt like maybe it was time."


She keeps on; "With family dramas, it's hard to keep those stories alive. I just felt like it was time to move on, I'd like to think that it was a mutual agreement. I don't really make decisions based on [money]. For me, it was really a creative thing ... I did a lot of soul-searching. It's a big risk for me to take."


She ends the interview with "I'm very excited about what's happening for Rebecca."


Personally, I think it's sad, as Rebecca is one of my favourite character! Excited about what's going to happen to the character, and how it will affect Justin and the other Walkers!!


Facts on Emily leaving was found here

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting to see how this all pans out like you say for the character and the other Walkers. Especially Justin :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they just got married=/ Hope Dave stays!!! They can't lose more people now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might cry if Dave leaves :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! The Walkers aint the Walkers without him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope! We'll have to start a campaign to make sure he doesn't leave!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let us know. We read all the comments and always reply :-)