Tuesday 18 August 2009

What's Your Favourite Brothers and Sisters quote?


We all know there are some great quotes from this fab TV Series, but what's yours?

I have so many to be honest but I'm keen to know what your favourite ones are, so feel free to comment below about your favourite!


Also as you've popped by don't forget to vote in the boxes in the right column, vote for your best couple, best male character, best female character and best series.


I have been chatting to a few of you on twitter already and it's been great to be sharing with you all, bring on Season 4!

1 comment:

  1. one of mine is when Kevin askes Scotty to marry him, and Scotty looks at him and says; "Coz I changed the lightbulbs?" I love that scene and that quote.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let us know. We read all the comments and always reply :-)